It took me a minute to figure this out since it's so close up. And then I saw the title. I like the close ups and lighting in your photos. Even looking at ordinary objects, they are unexpected and interesting. Thanks for sharing.
A daily photo journal following my everyday life through the use of images. From wake to sleep and dreams of the in between. Day one begins in January and concludes at the end of December.
It took me a minute to figure this out since it's so close up. And then I saw the title. I like the close ups and lighting in your photos. Even looking at ordinary objects, they are unexpected and interesting. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteyou have a mind for detail my friend. When are we gonna see the toothbrush? lol.
ReplyDeleteafter the shower doo. i gotta pace myself or the whole day will be over by february...
ReplyDelete